Part 4 of the Basics Series of Tutorials
In this tutorial I show you how to shoot and extract your subject from Green Screen
Step by Step Instructions
1. Light correctly. Space between subject and green screen (2 - 3 mtrs), rim light the subject to separate, have a neutral colour underneath the subject.
2. Crop in Lightroom and open as a Smart Object in Photoshop
3. Use the Colour Range option
4. Make sure 'invert' is selected to select out the green
5. Adjust fuzziness (usually between 40 - 60) and make . . .
Access this content for free along with the rest of the premium library by signing up for your trial here:
Already a member?
Log in - Username/Password