Who Am I?
How can I help?
I love to work with photographers and artists wanting to take their work to the next level. Whether it be Photography skills, Compositing, Photoshop, Storytelling or Business and Sales (or a combination of all of these things), a mentoring session will be customised for YOU as an individual. We begin by discussing what you hope to get out of the session, and we structure a program that will make the most of your time with me, with specific outcomes.
Get in touch to talk through your personal requirements for mentoring. I can’t wait to journey with you!
Book your time
IMPORTANT: You must also fill out the form below with your details after booking your session. Session booking times are subject to change due to availability. Your session time will be confirmed by Karen or you will be contacted with alternate times.
- 30mins (online only): $125
- 1 hour (online only): $250
MASTERCLASS MENTORING SPECIAL
For current Masterclass Students only – $80 per 30mins
Prices in AUD. Australian residents, GST will be added to the total.
“Being comfortable with a mentor and trusting you are going to get exactly what you need is so important and Karen went to much effort to make sure my needs were met. A consummate professional and such a delightful knowledgeable person means you get the very best from Karen.”
– Lorraine (In Person Mentoree)
- Printing for awards: Mentoring session price plus $45 per image on your choice of Canson Infinity paper (not available as a separate service)
- Travel to you: I am available to travel to you. Standard flight and accomodation costs calculated upon enquiry.
- Group mentoring: Groups of 2 – 40% off each person, Groups of 3 – 60% off each person. (Only available in person for 3 hours or Full Day)
“Karen’s mentoring style got right to my image maker needs…and yet, she left my self esteem in tact. She’s organized, knows her stuff, and breaks everything into doable bits. Her directions are clear, and when I follow them, I grow quickly as a creator. After a few sessions, my work reflected the time, energy, and patience Karen put into every one of our mentoring sessions. By following her tips, and direction, I have more confidence in my work, and a plan for how to move forward in the future.”
– Linda (Online Mentoree)