A collection of 18 high resolution brushes. This will become the most useful collection of brushes in your library.
Compatible with PHOTOSHOP CC versions
The pack includes:
- A brand new Hair Brush for masking hair (The 2016 version is one of my most popular brushes)
- Atmosphere brushes including fog, dust, dirt, rain and rocks
- Nature brushes include a water splash, ivy, grass and falling petals
WHAT THE VIDEO TUTORIAL TO LEARN HOW TO USE THESE BRUSHES
Members only sample pack of four can be downloaded by logged in members:
Watch how I use these brushes to create this composite of a bear in the field
To install your brush set in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Open Preset Manager (by clicking on your brush icon at the top left of your Photoshop screen).
2. Click ‘Load’
3. Find the Story Art Brush Collection 2017.zip file you downloaded. Unzip the file and click on the unzipped ABR file to load.
4. You will find the full set of brushes at the bottom of your Brush list, now available to use within Photoshop.
Tutorials are available for various included brushes (Story Art Members only)
This brush pack works with Artymate’s new ‘add new’ feature. Create your new blank layer, and paint with your choice of brush and colour.
You can animate these brush stamps/strokes with all the options available to you in Artymate!
To become a Story Art Member visit: www.storyart.education